We are looking for a talented florist to join our team. Candidates applying for this position must have a minimum of 2 years experience of working as a wedding florist in a fast-paced, high-end floristry environment. This is an excellent opportunity for florists who enjoy working in a varied, creative environment whilst having a large degree of control over their own designs.
- Meeting with the client to produce designs and quotations for weddings.
- Managing the planning, producing and installing the wedding flowers with your assistants.
- Working on the shop floor of our busy, friendly and exciting retail environment.
- Maintaining the display to a very high standard and producing florist designs.
- Assisting to produce flowers for corporate customers in our workshop for our clients’ venues throughout the city.
- Assisting at our Flower School when required.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Excellent design skills and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and great team player.
- Excellent time management skills and forward thinking.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Interested applicants please send your CV, portfolio and covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Salary and hours negotiable on skills and experience.
We require a part-time driver over the age of 25 to join our team. This vacancy is currently for every Monday and to cover holidays and busy periods. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of Edinburgh's streets, have the ability to pack a van safely and good multi-tasking, practical skills. It is important that you enjoy working as part of a team, have great customer service with a helpful, can-do attitude. This position is starting on the 3rd of September this year. Please send your CV and covering letter to Sharon Nugent at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join us!