Narcissus requires a talented, organised and creative Florist with experience of wedding flowers to join our team. Candidates applying for this position must have a minimum of 2 years experience of working as a wedding florist in a fast paced, high-end floristry environment. This is an excellent opportunity for florists who enjoy working in a varied, creative environment whilst having a large degree of control over their own designs.
- Meeting with the client to produce designs and quotations for weddings. Managing the planning, producing and installing of the wedding flowers with your assistants.
- Working on the shop floor of our busy, friendly and exciting retail environment.
- Maintaining the display to a very high standard and producing florist designs.
- Assisting to produce flowers for corporate customers in our workshop for our clients’ venues throughout the city.
- Assisting at our Flower School when required.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Excellent design skills and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and great team player.
- Excellent time management skills and forward thinking.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Interested applicants please send your CV, portfolio and covering letter.
Salary and hours negotiable on skills and experience.